Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Joys of Travel

I don’t travel as much as I’d like to, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like to keep up with what is hot in travel. So I was delighted to find a Hilary Travel website (www.hilary.com/travel/hip-60thompson.html) devoted to just that. Apparently Hilary is a woman’s magazine, but finding its web site seems to negate the queasiness I might normally have intruding on travel secrets from “the other side”.

Hilary covers the important issues of our times. Who doesn’t need to know where to go to find a snowmobile valet? (The Fairmount Hotel at the Fairmont Le Manor Richelieu in Quebec). And how many times have you found yourself wondering which vacation spot to bring your dog for the best gourmet pet food. (The Grove Isle Club in Miami.) These are not issues I need to tackle when I’m home! I’m in a better mood already, and I’m not even going anywhere.


By Sam DelPresto

No comments:

Post a Comment